BugMe! BlackBerry Edition Updated
After the initial launch of the BlackBerry version of BugMe!, the company began work on the next version in response to user requests. The most significant new features include:
- Reminder Alerts (nags) for notes so they will repeatedly alert you until acknowledged.
- The ability to schedule BugMe! alarms on a monthly basis - both on the same day of each month and "First Tuesday" style.
- Alarms set to repeat on a recurring basis will now display their next scheduled alert time.
- The option to set a snooze time, which is ideal for those who use BugMe! to wake them up or who may not be able to act on an alert right when it sounds.
- A daily email summary of notes with alarms for the next 24 hours.
- Auto-backup of notes to SD card (if present).
- Automatically checks for app updates, with a link to download the latest version.
BugMe! for BlackBerry is available for US$4.99 at BugMe.net. For additional information, visit the ElectricPocket website.