Documents To Go for iPhone/iPod touch Released
There are two editions of Documents To Go for iPhone and iPod touch: Documents To Go and Documents To Go with Exchange Attachments. Both editions provide the following features:
- Create, edit, and view Microsoft Word documents (including Word 2007 and 2008)
- View and synchronize Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, Apple iWork '08 files
- View web pages and most common graphics files
- Mac and PC desktop 2-way Wi-Fi synchronization application
- Exchange attachments are downloaded and processed by Documents To Go
- Exchange attachments can be viewed or modified
- Reply or forward to an existing email with the supported attachment types
- Create new email messages and attache files for immediate transmission
I have also been told that Documents To Go is iPhone OS 3.0 compatible so if you buy Documents To Go before you upgrade to iPhone OS 3.0, you can do so worry free.
Documents To Go and Documents To Go with Exchange Attachments are both available now from the App Store and are being sold at a special two week introductory rate of $4.99 and $9.99.
Both versions of Documents To Go require an iPhone or iPod touch with OS 2.2 or later.
I'll have more details about both versions of Documents To Go after the official DataViz press release is issued and I've had a chance to take Documents To Go out for a test drive.
For more details, visit the DataViz website.