DataViz Brings Documents To Go, RoadSync to Android
Documents To Go Standard Edition 1.0
Today, DataViz has released Documents To Go Standard Edition 1.0 and a beta release of RoadSync for Google Android. Documents To Go and the RoadSync beta will work on any Android powered device, including the T-mobile G1, the HTC Dream, and the Vodafone HTC Magic.
"We are very excited to announce the release of Documents To Go Standard Edition version 1.0 for Android plus our RoadSync Beta for Android. Documents To Go is the first mobile Office suite for Android that supports editing of native Microsoft Word and Excel files!"
- View, edit and create native Microsoft Word and Excel files.
- Office 97-2008 support (the first and only!).
- Send and receive attachments with Gmail and other mobile email solutions.
- Supported devices include the T-mobile G1, HTC Dream, Vodafone HTC Magic and other devices running Android OS.
- We're certain you'll find that our 10+ years of developing mobile solutions brings a feature rich, enterprise-grade office suite to devices based on the Android platform!
RoadSync provides push-email notifications for Microsoft Exchange email servers.
"Based on Exchange ActiveSync technology licensed directly from Microsoft, the RoadSync Beta provides secure, wireless and direct push synchronization of corporate e-mail, contacts and attachments - all in one affordable, scalable and easy to manage package.Documents To Go is now available exclusively through Android Market for a limited-time introductory price of $19.99 (regularly $29.99). For more information about Documents To Go and RoadSync for Google Android, visit the DataViz website.
In addition to significantly enhancing end-user productivity, RoadSync simultaneously lowers IT costs by providing an easy to implement mobility strategy which eliminates the need for middleware servers and subscription fees."